A feature, or group of them, define a SKU. Features are displayed in the marketplace for each SKU associated with your product. You can apply features to multiple SKUs, with the combination of different features distinguishing the different SKUs.
View the product information.
- If you've created a new product, the product information is displayed after you click Create.
- If you're editing an existing product, select that product from the list and then click Edit to view the product information.
Proceed with the following.
- Click Features from the side menu.
- To add a new feature, click Add.
- To update an existing feature, select that feature from the list and then click Edit.
- Set the feature name and description.
- Display Name describes the feature when it's listed under a SKU in the marketplace.
- Description provides details about the feature.
- Click Done each time a feature is added or updated.
When you're done, click Save. Click Preview to see how the product appears in your marketplace without publishing.
When you're ready to publish the updates, click Publish. Review these guidelines before publishing.