The terms, or End User Licence Agreement (EULA), are the legal agreements between you and your customers.
View the product information.
- If you've created a new product, the product information is displayed after you click Create.
- If you're editing an existing product, select that product from the list and then click Edit to view the product information.
To add or update the terms, complete the following steps.
- Click Terms (EULA) from the side menu.
- To add new terms, click Add and enter the legal agreement information in the text box.
- To update existing terms, make the changes to the information in the text box.
When you're done, click Save.